– 12 oz spaghetti
– 2 tbsp butter
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– 4 garlic cloves
– 17 oz shrimps
– salt and pepper
– 1/2 cup parsley
– 1/4 cup lemon juice
– 1/4 slices of lemon
– 1/8 tsp red-pepper flakes
1. Take a larger pot to boil water. Add salt and a few drops of olive oil. Add spaghetti and prepare them after instructions on the package.
2. Chop the garlic. Add the lemon juice and 1/4 lemon.
3. Put the juice and lemon slices in a single vessel. Wash the parsley and chop it finely.
4. Add red pepper flakes and mix well.
5. Melt the butter. Add the garlic and cook it in the pan for a minute. Then add the clean shrimps, salt and pepper. Prepare for 5 minutes, until the shrimp will get a reddish hue. Remove from fire.
6. Add parsley and lemon. Add pasta to pan with the shrimps and mix well.